Perfect Pin Stripe.
I’ve tried free handing pin stripes so many times, and it just comes out awful. I do not have a steady hand at all when it comes to it, so this is great for me. Try it out, it’s so easy to do and it looks great. I wore these out last night and got so many compliments.
What you’ll need:
- Two colours of your choice and a top coat
- Striping tape
What you need to do:
- Paint your base coat (one or two coats)
- Let it dry for at least a good hour or two.
- Start applying the striping tape.
- Once you’ve finished with the striping tape, paint over it all in your second colour of choice. Lighter colours usually take two coats.
- Once the second coat is dry, remove the striping tape.
- Apply top coat, and your done.
Like my facebook page: